This comprehensive course is designed for IT Managers in the Healthcare Industry who seek an enhanced functional understanding of Odoo to seamlessly implement it within their organizations. The primary goal of the course is to acquaint the audience with Odoo's features, fostering a more profound understanding of the software.
Duration – 6 Days
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the functional concepts of the Healthcare Industry.
- Set up the Odoo system with the appropriate Healthcare modules and access rights.
- Effectively work with the software on a daily basis.
- Manage all major enterprise processes using Odoo.
- Configure the software using standard modules.
- Master the Odoo client interface.
- Apply general system administrator settings.
Participants are expected to have a basic knowledge of Enterprise Management and Healthcare.
CRM & Sales according to trends in healthcare industry
Odoo's CRM facilitates the tracking of leads and opportunities in the healthcare industry. It allows customization of the sales cycle, controls statistics and forecasts, and implements marketing campaign automation for improved sales performance.
This course provides an overview of the basic configuration of Odoo, focusing on the effective use of the CRM & Sales Module to monitor opportunities, leads, quotations, and meetings.
Exercises introduce participants to different types of views within Odoo (list view, form view, calendar view, etc.), covering main concepts such as Partners and Sales Orders. It also includes information on the installation and configuration of a new database, creating users, and assigning rights.
Purchase Management according to trends in healthcare industry
Odoo’s Purchase Management application allows the creation and tracking of purchase orders, management of the supplier's address book, control of the product reception process, and checking of supplier invoices. Users can create personalized analyses with the reporting tool.
This module enhances the trainee's functional understanding of the purchase management flow with Odoo, covering everything from defining suppliers and products to the complete purchase flow.
- Define categories of suppliers.
- Follow suppliers in the Address Book to track moves and transactions.
- Import suppliers.
- Create product categories and products.
- Create an initial stock inventory.
- Control receptions, including back orders and quality control.
- Basic purchase flow.
- Automated propositions based on stock levels and sales.
- Personalized analysis for supplier performance.
Inventory Management according to trends in healthcare industry
Odoo’s Warehouse Management is a simple, flexible, and complete system based on the concept of double entry. It ensures that no products are lost but rather moved from one place to another. The system supports multi-warehouse management based on a hierarchical location structure.
This module provides a better functional understanding of the integration of stock management within Odoo, covering aspects like defining stock locations, warehouses, stock rules replenishment, and automatic order points.
- Define warehouses and structure them around locations.
- Manage inventory rotation and stock levels.
- Execute packing orders generated by the system.
- Calculate theoretical stock levels and automate stock valuation.
- Create rules for automatic stock replenishment.
Pharmacy according to trends in healthcare industry
The Pharmacy Management System in Odoo takes care of all drugs-related items and disposable items with definite expiry dates. It maintains balances and a transaction history for each medication item, including costs and suppliers.
- Demand Management/Indenting.
- Drug Dispensing, Drug Receipts.
- Process Monitoring, Stock Management.
Electronic Medical Record according to trends in healthcare industry
This module serves as an integrated patient viewer, providing a cross-disciplinary, patient-focused view of clinical information resident in the Clinical Data Repository.
This module enhances the trainee's functional understanding of managing Electronic Health Records for patients.
- Ability to capture SOAP (Subject Objective Assessment & Plan).
- Capture diagnosis with codes and status.
- Automatically generate and present treatment and discharge summaries.
- Capture outcomes and Critical Care Data (CCD).
- Generate, preview, and print treatment summaries.
- Prescription-based auto-scheduling of medications.
- Manual scheduling of medications.
- Set alarms/reminders for medications.
- Record medication "taken."
- Patient Education Content for prescribed medications.
- Show Active and Past Medications.
- Medication report for a period or for a specific medication.
Patient Care Management according to trends in healthcare industry
This module provides a better functional understanding of various aspects related to patient care.
This module enhances the trainee's functional understanding of Patient Care Modules.
- Nurse Management.
- OT Management, Anesthesia Management.
- Dietary Module, Immunization/Vaccination.
Laboratory Management according to trends in healthcare industry
The Investigation Services module handles critical information related to patient investigations, ensuring proper care is delivered based on accurate evaluations and assessments.
- Pathology, Microbiology.
- Biochemistry, Hematology & Serology.
- Radio-Diagnostic Information System.
- Blood Bank Management System.
Human Resources according to trends in healthcare industry
This module covers personnel information management, leave, time tracking, attendance, expenses, payroll, periodic evaluations, and recruitment.
This module enhances the trainee's understanding of Human Resources functionalities.
- Management of staff and the holiday calendar.
- Management of employment contracts.
- Management of holiday and sickness breaks.
- Managing claims processes.
- Management of staff performance.
- Management of skills and competencies.
- Staff Payroll.
Patient Billing according to trends in healthcare industry
The Patient Billing System comprehensively tracks all charges for a patient from registration to discharge/visit completion.
- Charge Masters.
- OPD Billing, OP Services Billing.
- Day Care Billing, IP Billing.
- Revenue Cycle Management.
- Payments Management, Investigation charges.
Accounting & Finance according to trends in healthcare industry
Odoo’s accounting modules enable clear management of operations from invoicing to payment. Various tools for financial analysis based on real-time data and recent history are provided.
This module enhances the trainee's functional understanding of the financial and analytical part of the application.
- Manage operations clearly.
- Configure accounting structures from A to Z.
- Drive strategic enterprise decisions with analytic accounting modules.
- Access key information through dynamic accounting dashboards.
- Keep track of accounting moves with flexible data entry for people without an accounting background.
Contact us for free of cost consult your project
15+ Years experienced ODOO team happy to serve you.